Your family’s advocate
Helping caregivers to navigate an increasingly complex
system of elder care
Aging Wisely provides a unique combination of services to meet the needs of caregivers. You benefit from our expertise and the best in customer service and attention to resolve your concerns. We can be your “eyes and ears” locally to ensure your loved one’s well-being. You benefit from:
- Over fifteen years experience doing business in the local area.
- Highly qualified professional staff with ongoing training and specializations.
- Knowledge of local resources, facilities, and benefits.
- One call to access all the help you need.
- Thorough communication and follow through.
- Independent advocacy-we work for you.
- Your own personal online health record and dynamic caregiver portal. We help establish your accurate health history and records and use the unique Caregiver’s Touch system and iPhone app to improve continuity of care.
- See samples of our case notes for an idea of the many things we can do for your family.
- Home safety/on site assessments (includes evaluation of home environment, medication compliance, needs for assistance, level of care, eligibility for services)
- Care planning and recommendations for a wide variety of services and solutions tailored to the individual
- Coordination of community services (medical, in home care, care facilities, Medicaid programs, equipment, financial and legal services)
- Arranging for and monitoring services, overseeing care for caregivers at a distance
- Insurance/Benefits Assistance
- Help choosing the right assisted living or nursing facility
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia support
- Counseling, education and guidance
- Mental health and substance abuse support
- Home Health Coordination and Monitoring
- Disability Services/Special Needs Assistance