Workshop: How to Develop a CarePlan to Ensure the Best Care for Your Loved One
Join us Tuesday, July 12, 2016 for a free educational workshop. Instructor Linda Chamberlain will help you understand how a careplan can ensure the best care for your aging parents/loved ones and clients. Linda Chamberlain, Board Certified Elder Law Attorney and Founder of Aging Wisely, LLC and EasyLiving, Inc., will share her expertise from working with thousands of families over the years. Come learn:
- the important role a careplan plays in improving care delivery, quality of life and outcomes
- how a careplan provides better guidance for those assisting with the care of your loved one (and how to communicate the information)
- what goes into a careplan
- how to develop a careplan
- when to review the careplan and update it
Tuesday, July 12, 2016
1pm to 2:30pm
EasyLiving Office: 1180 Ponce de Leon Blvd., #701
Call 727-447-5845 to RSVP
Seating limited to 20 attendees.
Click here for the flier for the care plan workshop.