We act as advocates for disabled individuals and their families. Our staff has expertise in areas ranging from developmental disabilities to traumatic brain injury and from life care planning to assisting with benefits. Some of the ways we might help you include:
- Assisting professionals in creating a life care plan and budgeting for a client’s need in relation to lawsuits or future needs planning.
- Assessments for guardianships or special needs trusts.
- Connecting families with resources and helping to navigate the system.
- Assistance with understanding benefit programs, applications, and gathering needed information.
- Referrals to legal and financial professionals for planning.
- Creating plans for families with disabled children to ensure continued care.
- Assisting special needs trustees with ongoing issues and ensuring appropriateness of disbursements.
- Providing ongoing support to family caregivers or acting as the primary support for disabled individuals when family is not available.